I need Noah's Ark!!!

Yesterday was the day from rainy HELL!!!! It poured till the gutters could not hold anymore water.  I was trapped at work the driveway was flooded and all around was flooded.  I am so over the whole rain.  I just needed a canoe to float me away.

I had to break down and call my EX to pick up the kids from daycare till the water washed away.  I was soooo over the rain.

Today schools are closed and it is still raining.  But luckily I don't have car damage just a little problem with my steering wheel keeps locking :( It will have to wait tell I get money.

Well till the next flood LOL

Also if you are looking to get extra money try clicking on the link to your right and they pay out at $10.00 yeah.   Every little bit counts :)

Cheerio my Friends!!

Flash Flood Hits Reston Park and Ride Lot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free music Downloads πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽ›πŸŽš

Thiouraye (Senegal incense)

Looking to relocate to Senegal πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³