Making $$ without paying babysitters!!!

Well I have done it, let me list what I have received this month so far from doing surveys online and product review:

1.  $50 check Vindale Research (requesting 2nd one at end of month)
2.  $3 check Pinecone Research
3.  $20 gas card from Ipsos i-Say for product review
4.  $5 Paypal payment from MindField

Now I agree I was a little hesitant to do this online because I thought they were a scam, 
but when I received the gas card, then the $3 check I was like yeah me.  And it is only 
September 21st!!!!  Plus now Airtran has a online survey and you get points for answering 
survey questions, but only invite only.  

So happy about this one , it was the largest payout it took me 2 1/2 weeks to make :)

I do believe and I am all about making money!  If you not doing online surveys and you 
always crying about money, then you ain't broke enough yet!!!

Also collecting can is another way to make money, right now I think you can get
$.45 per pound which is 33 cans.

Till next post!!!!

Cheerio Friends :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free music Downloads πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽ›πŸŽš

Thiouraye (Senegal incense)

Looking to relocate to Senegal πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³