The endless Journey!!!

I sitting looking at the Biggest Loser Series and I said to myself this could be me losing that much weight.  I am so ready to shed the fat girl body.  I have started walking on my lunch break and after work.  I also changed my food from junk to healthy.  But healthy is not CHEAP!!!

I weighted myself on October 5th and it was....................... 359.  I will weight my self on Wednesday mornings.  This is going to be a battle.  My first goal is to get under 300 by my birthday which is December 5, let the games begin.

I am going to try and eat less and exercise 6 days a week and we see how this goes. LOL

Picture me at work on 10/5/2011

Weighted in 359

Me trying to look grown and sexy LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free music Downloads πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽ›πŸŽš

Thiouraye (Senegal incense)

Looking to relocate to Senegal πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³