Week 2 check-in

Week 1 ck-in             353.2
Week 2 ck-in             348.1
Total loss in 7 days:     5.1
Clothes size        28

1st goal:
Clothes size  22
Weight          299 (est. date end of December)


Well Well Well!!! I made it to my second week about to be three.  I have learned that this is a slow process and in order to keep the weight off I need to take it slow.  My food bill has increased due to healthy food choices and their is no coupon for apples LOL.

I am still exercising 7 days a week and walking every lunch break and eat 1200 calories a day.  I have not notice any changes in my body but I do feel different.  I did not take any pictures I think I am going to wait till end of the month weigh-in.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free music Downloads πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽ›πŸŽš

Thiouraye (Senegal incense)

Looking to relocate to Senegal πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³