Week 3 weight-in


Week 2 ck-in             348.1
Week 3 ck-in             346.6
Total loss in 7 days:     1.5
Clothes size                  28

1st goal:
Clothes size  22
Weight          299 (est. date end of December)


I didn't do well this week but I am satisfied with a loss.  I was watching the scale everyday and at one point lost 15 pounds but the final results were different so this time I am going to try only once a week.  Also I have increased my workout efforts I'm doing 20 minutes yoga in the morning and 15 minutes walk at lunch and then 1 hour at night.  I have changed fitness app's on my phone and now I use Endomondo Sports Tracker.  I am limited on my workouts because I have 3 small kids but I make due.  


In addition, I have been having problems with getting regular bowel movements which would help with weight loss.  I have started taking "Super Cleanse" colon cleansers twice a day and incorporated more vegetables in my meal plan.


Use 2x daily
I don't see a change yet but others say they see a change.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free music Downloads πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽ›πŸŽš

Thiouraye (Senegal incense)

Looking to relocate to Senegal πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³