Week #4: Big Lose


Week 3 ck-in             346.6
Week 4 ck-in             339.9
Total loss in 7 days:     6.7
Clothes size                  26

1st goal:
Clothes size  22
Weight          299 (est. date end of December)


I am so happy to have a big number this week I was a little worried about my weight loss.  I continued with the calorie counting and now I exercise in the morning at lunch and at night.  In total I do about 2 hours of exercise.  I will take a picture at the end of the month for in changes in my body.  I have found a love for curry spices and maintain a steady love for the dishes it produce.  LOL


I have been jogging and I LOVE IT!!!!! I want to increase my distance and speed so it will take some time.  I had a gorgeous view when I was jogging this morning.


Bridge along my jog with the fog 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free music Downloads πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽ›πŸŽš

Thiouraye (Senegal incense)

Looking to relocate to Senegal πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³