Week 5: Journey to somewhere!!!!

Week 4 ck-in             339.9
Week 5 ck-in             338.6
Total loss in 7 days:     1.3
Clothes size                  26

1st goal:
Clothes size  22
Weight          299 (est. date end of December)


Just trucking along and working hard to get my weight in control.  I still have a goals and trying to stick to them!  I change my eating habits drastically and I do not purchase processed food for me or the kids.  I work out 6 days a week and loving it.  


My clothes still feel a little snug but my favorite pants are sagging and I need to sew them back to life lol.  I get a lot of people who are negative forces but they are just miserable in their own life and can't stand someone is doing something with their life.


Well until next post my friends,


Cherrio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free music Downloads πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽ›πŸŽš

Thiouraye (Senegal incense)

Looking to relocate to Senegal πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³