Week 6 - The scaled loved me today!!!!

Week 5 ck-in             338.6
Week 6 ck-in             335.3
Total loss in 7 days:     3.3
Clothes size                  24

1st goal:
Clothes size  22
Weight          299 (est. date end of December)



What do I say???? I was getting a little frustrated at my weight and then I received a reprieve.  I started doing the elliptical and treadmill intervals.  I am just focusing on cardio.  When I get to 299 I will focus on the weight training.  I am well on my way to 299 it seems like a large leap of a faith but I will accur.


Till next post my friends!


Cherrios

Comments

  1. Your persistence in doing what needs to be done in order to be healthier is really inspiring - thanks for sharing. Thank you also for your kind comment on my journal today, it's much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free music Downloads πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽ›πŸŽš

Thiouraye (Senegal incense)

Looking to relocate to Senegal πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³