Week 7 - Weigh in day changed

Week 6 ck-in             335.3
Week 7 ck-in             334.1
Total loss in 7 days:     1.2
Clothes size                  24

1st goal:
Clothes size  22
Weight          299 (est. date end of December)



I changed my weigh-in date to Sunday because Wednesday mornings are very hectic for me and the kids.  Sunday's are more leisure and less rushed.  I have been reading various peoples blogs on how to lose weight and how they did it.  I am so inspired and motivated then ever.  Also big news I will be picking up my bib for the the 5k Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving.  I am super excited.


Well until next weigh-in, Cheerio peoples!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free music Downloads πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽ›πŸŽš

Thiouraye (Senegal incense)

Looking to relocate to Senegal πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³