Week 8 & 5k Turkey Trot 2011

Week 7 ck-in             334.1
Week 8 ck-in             332.0
Total loss in 7 days:     2.1
Clothes size                  24

1st goal:
Clothes size  22
Weight          299 (est. date end of December)



I have completed my first 5K I am so excited.  This was a life changing event for me.  I cried, I overcame emotional and physical challenges.  I had many challenges this week because of Thanksgiving and I still lost weight this week.  I am still far from my goal to weight under 299 by New Years but I going to work my hardest to do so.  I have decided to do another 5K in February and one in March with my friends in NY.  


I have concord the fear of the, "I can't!", "I feel defeated!", "People are staring."!!!!  I had so many emotions running through my head.  


Well I found a great machine that I need to master which is the ego-StairMaster treadmill such a neat machine but it hurts so bad LOL  I am only able to do 10 minutes but I am hoping to do 15 minutes non-stop.  Let see!!!!!!




Well let me leave with this quote and ponder on what it really means to you:  "The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."








This is the picture of me dying!!! LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free music Downloads πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽ›πŸŽš

Thiouraye (Senegal incense)

Looking to relocate to Senegal πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³