Budget...

My budget for any trip is very minimal for a family of 5.  For housing, I can usually afford between $400-$500 USD and food between $100-$200 monthly and the rest I spend on transportation, utilities, and the baby things for Vivienne.  Picking the right country is vital for us because if we pick somewhere too expensive we won't survive.

We have lived mostly in Africa because the cost of living is within our budget but now we plan to venture to Europe.  Within Africa, we were free to come and go without purchasing a visa or applying for residences visa.  But with Europe, it's a lot more complicated and make it harder to move within Europe with my tribe.  Over the next couple of months, I plan to research the best location with main focus will be on

  • Fits budget
  • Provides free schools,
  • Low crime rate,
  • family friendly town.
I came across a a little island that is wishing to increase population and revive its island and after a lot of reserch it's top of the list only downfall is that don't have secondary school on the island for my two older kids but they have secondary school on mainland which my older kids would go from M-F and board at sponsor housing and come home Friday's.  Which is okay since my older kids are 16 & 14 and it will be like boarding school or away summer camp plus it will give them experience what going away to university is like lol.


Therefore, I plan, research, look and hope we find a great fit for my little tribe.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free music Downloads πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽ›πŸŽš

Thiouraye (Senegal incense)

Looking to relocate to Senegal πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³