Where is home? 🏠

Where is home?  I looked up many definitions of home.  Home means "a place one lives permanently".  But what if you never have a permanent home or location would the definition be different?  As I child I moved constantly with different schools, different friends, different neighbors.  I learned early in life never to form an attachment to anyone or anything.  I consider myself a gypsy which defined as a nomadic or free-spirited person.  But when I find a location that I like I usually stay longer because it feels like what a "home" supposed to feel like.  Like knowing your neighbors, attending neighborhood parties, watching everyone babies grow and knowing if someone doesn't see you for a day or two they knock on your door and check up on you.  Is this home?  I'll let you know when I find one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free music Downloads πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽ›πŸŽš

Thiouraye (Senegal incense)

Looking to relocate to Senegal πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³