Life of a Single mom...

Well its finally me and my Ex are finish and their is no point of return.  I have lost the battle to try and keep the family together.  I was hoping to my kids would have a active father but it just didn't work.

On to better news.  I have found myself living again.  I have not been depressed or feeling sad and I have been loving myself something fierce.  I have had a breakthrough that I am not going to rely on someone to make me happy!!!

The Kids completed their first tri-Athlon, yeahhhhh them...... Rocky did awesome and Zyeasha was a trooper :-D

The kids started school and I promised them more exciting school year and more participation.  I miss the traveling but I have plan to bring the traveling back to our life without spending tons of money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free music Downloads πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽ›πŸŽš

Thiouraye (Senegal incense)

Looking to relocate to Senegal πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³