Easy money while traveling



A couple of sources of revenue that I use while traveling that is simple easy money.  Usually, the places I live are less than $400-300 month rent so getting $200-$300 easy money is a bonus.

First, one is a company called Vindale. They are primary a survey company and have tons of surveys to answer.  Plus the best part is they payout at $50 and I been able to get $100 a month from filling out surveys and questionnaire.  If you have a Paypal account they deposit the money via your PayPal account.  I have been using their site since 2011.  Now it does take time but pretty easy money.

Second, freelance work. Many sites offer freelance work but I rather not have a middle man so I been freelancing for many years on the side from taxes to basic accounting functions like bank reconciliations, account recon, etc. Mostly word of mouth I get referrals. When I was in the states I would go door to door to small businesses that had Quickbooks/Quicken and offer my service which worked out well for me.

Also, while traveling there are many ways to make money especially if you don't have a work visa for that particular country.  But if you do have work permit the best source of income is teaching English abroad which I know several individuals who have used Teachaway.com for job placement.

What are some ways you have made money living abroad? Would love to hear from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free music Downloads πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽ›πŸŽš

Thiouraye (Senegal incense)

Looking to relocate to Senegal πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³